2023-06-07

The mindset of a learner/ disciple - like Jesus.

 (cf. Proverbs chapter 2, verses 1-8)



Whatever you need do, to see that you

do Learn,  my son, & take into your life,

each thing, or way to now respond (unto

my gifts, your circumstances - with their strife)


that I teach you, do learn to not  forget. 

Instill within responses that you make.

Take in my will, and attitudes, so yet

they are lived in this world, where I would take


on flesh and bones, to incarnate my love

& truth, that is imparted in my Word.

My message, wisdom, coming from above

& given livingly. My sheep have heard,


because they partner with me (with a hand

from ears I gave them), quickly Listen they, 

& actively they try to understand.

They ask, and too request, in humble way


for knowledge & for insight, while they Look

for this as treasure seekers work, & bleed.

This is my promise, that I give to hook

my children in: "You'll know..", and "You'll succeed.."!


The LORD (Yahweh) gives wisdom (-not as pay),

real knowledge, understanding come from him,

the source of help,  protection in the way

of righteousness & honesty undimmed.


Protection, guarding, are his specialty-

all those who are devoted true to him,

to the extent they'll treat others fairly;

he sets the guard - with swords & cherubim.




Proverbs 2:1-8 GNBUK


1Learn        what I teach you, my child, 

and never forget what I tell you

to do. 

2Listen        to what is wise 

and try to understand it. 

3Yes, 

beg for knowledge; 

plead for insight. 

4Look          for it as hard as you would for 

               (as you would for) silver or

some hidden treasure. 

5If you do, -- you 

               you will know what it means to 

               fear the LORD 

and you will succeed 

in learning about God. 

6It is the LORD (Yahweh)

who gives wisdom; 

from him come knowledge and

understand-

ing. 

7He provides help and 

protection

for those who are righteous (righteous) and honest. 

8He protects those who 

treat others fairly,

and guards those who are devoted to him.




My Question: How will I actually learn what God is teaching me? (sometimes I can't even remember it 3 days later. In other words I DO forget. 


My Answer (so far): That is why I do these poemish things, or used to keep a quiet-time note-book, or tell a friend/ brother, keep a record, an artistic record e.g even just my recount of yesterday (Tuesday).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...