2023-06-19

in charge.. who is and who will be, for who are his are AGENTS. See!


talking tabernacle (God's house/ tent)!



I must, as God would tune me in 

to what's unhelpful, not just sin,

take charge as he would, who is love.

As agent of who is above,


I am to rule, down here below

so that creative love might show

its presence in this temple\tent

though even now the curtain's rent


that's torn in two, from top right down,

intending to display the crown

of heaven here throughout this place

of worship, not just holy space


in heaven, or the central tent,

where High Priest only could be sent,

for now a lowly priest like me

has been anointed, all may see


the reign of God lived here on Earth

as in the heavens. This is worth

all that I am, all that I have.

So now I would learn how to nav-


igate with you right here, my Lord,

my Rabbi\Teacher, I'm assured

that you will never leave me high

& dry, to then be ended by


the rocks below, or others yet.

Your constant love, I won't forget!

Your presence here, I'll mediate

till you appear, through this front gate!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...