2022-01-20

learning unspearning

 



Oh God, when I'm designing with someone

& finding out what makes things to be fun,

I've more respect for all that you've begun

& how much you have given us to run.


What seemed to me an oversight, when seen

from my own vantage point, that's one who's been

so ignorant, and yet so full of me, 

'n giving not that much, for still un-weaned,


I see now as profoundly gracious stuff,

designed to give more options, and enough

potential to let each, though still quite rough,

participate quite strongly in the love


& thoughtfulness of honest active truth

that seeks the good of others, 'specially "youth",

and thus grows to be more gracious and couth,

creatively enabling ev'ry "who"


that comes near us, we're learning in his WAY,

creative love is more the game we play,

in earnest, as we each and ev'ry day

consider how to act, & think, & say…


I'm learning to begin to trust one who

would make a game like this, to see the clue

embedded in the walls, and not to rue

each unexpected thing that comes to do


some thing that's better than I had in mind.

I choose to live ecpectantly to find

the good in things by moving more in line,

developing myself to be more kind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...