2022-01-23

Assuming


In the light of what's addressed 

in " The trouble with "X" "*

& recent events:



Well maybe when i "feel" someone presume

upon me, that's the very time to look

at my own heart, & actions; something's loom-

ing up, so I react. I'm like a book.


Sometimes I think that my reactions show

a lot about the world around about,

when maybe, it's a case (from what I know),

of they are kind of like a wake up shout.


From the very self of me that's bound

up in a new creation, started up

the day that resurrected life was found

on Earth within humanity erupt-


ing into others who were round about,

(somehow, within relationship, & so

they physic'ly came nearer - not to flout,

but at an invitation: "Come"; then; "Go",


the Second Course; but only when that life, 

was seeded into them by God within

this world of his, (that's also full of strife -

but that's when light's discerned, when else is dim).


The coming brought folk nearer, then, to him,

who helped them to presume upon him more,

as baby child lives plainly on their whim,

and each is seen quite clearly on the shore


of where the ocean and its waters of

the womb of life is splashed up on some land.

Oh God I need your help to grow in love,

as well as wisdom. More I understand.



*  a very helpful article (to me), by C.S.Lewis, on the trouble with … someone in particular… but it also turns out to be every person in my life. Video quote: https://youtu.be/A_tmzC9Y_Gs 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...