2021-11-13

Text2FriendInFam

Text2me: Hey Paul,... Hope you're going well and are acutely aware of Gods endless love for you!….


My txt back:...


I was going to say "mostly I'm unaware of God's love..", but then i realized that wasn't true. 


It is true that I don't perceive his presence directly, like i see a blue light, but i am aware of it as i become aware that someone is home next door when i see the blinds go up and a light turn on in the bedroom. And if they turn their music up to medium loud, I might become accutely aware of their presence.


I must live with interpretive inferencial grids for everything in life, because most things that happen around me, I don't perceive directly, I infer. And it is the inferences, made within a grid of understanding, that make me aware of the actual occurances …

In this way, I have indeed been, yesterday while travelling, & today while walking & talking, eating & playing with R-bell, Sam & Eb, & Katrina, acutely aware of God's goodness, wisdom, & love surrounding us.


Thanks for putting your hope into words.


I tried to express this in these two attempts at describing and communicating:


Yesterday 1) https://appallinglife.blogspot.com/2021/11/trip-up-and-down-so-bendy-here-we-go.html 


Today, 2) https://appallinglife.blogspot.com/2021/11/famly-get-together.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...