2021-11-15

handling difficulties 2

(handling snakes & scorpions)


Not for the sake of my fame, glory, or

apart from you, "on my own" any more!

I'll follow threads, where you have been before,

& in directions that may seem a chore!


Describe my situation well, just now,

my own terrain - emotions & events;

as strange as it seems God put me, somehow

right here, & it is him I represent!


In doing well, creatively, this job

above, I find I'm conscious of more things.

Sometimes my situation seems a blob

of dire-ness. I'll use these greater wings…


to keep aloft, or shelter me beneath

& let your wisdom/ understanding, come

& be my help, your grace to now bequeath

the pow'r that separates to make life, some-


- what able to be lived down here once more

until the final reckoning. We'll wait

& watch for hints, to join in now before

the very end, in apprehensive state,


recalling this is not "a principle" -

a way to get ahead without much help.

This is a new & living way that null-

-ifies all death, & turns it on itself…


This is a way of life from higher realms,

with strength & wisdom far above "my own" -

a change from one of many single cells,

to part of multi-celled creature with bones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...