2020-02-08

responding to what love means

My child, don't underestimate the val-
ue of what discipline and training comes
from God of gods, who is Yahweh, who's well… ..
who's Lord of lords, creator of green-thumbs,

who shepherds well, and knows where ev'ry fish
is living, and has made us too, as well,
and gave us them to rule - as he would wish,
to care for this whole world, not just it's shell.

The training of your life by who's your  Lord
is evidence of all His faithful love. 
And when he draws you to himself, it's sure
to show you where you've come from… up above,

and that he's still delighted in you and
would do what can be done to help you grow
to fill all your potential, make you stand,
that's as you follow what you've come to know.

Lord, please reveal to me the meaning of 
your ways - so I can follow as I should,
with mind, heart, spirit, tuned to the ring of
all mercy, truth, & faithfulness that's good.

Lord, give an understanding heart so I
can know the truth in truth, and live in line
with it, so that there'll always be a guy
(while I'm alive) who'll let the truth outshine

his own desires. I choose to do your will,
& though I'm well aware of what I feel,
and have desi-re for, my life will still
let your Yeshua's breath now forge new steel!



My child, don't underestimate the value of the discipline and training of The Lord. For The Lord's training of your life is the evidence of His faithful love. And when he draws you to himself, it proves you are his delightful child. Hebrews 12:5-6 (PM Version)

Lord, give me revelation about the meaning of your ways-so I can enjoy the reward of following them fully.
Lord, give me an understanding heart so that I can passionately know and obey your truth. 
Lord guide me on the right paths that please you!!
Psalm 119:33-35. (PM Version)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...