2018-11-17

more ons and lessons


Well what just happened back there at that place?
I knew there was a protocol, a way,
a definition, to speak clear and trace
a movement, or a practice to display…


But several times today a rule of life,
an expectation, or agreed-on drill,
a definition meant to shrink the strife,
can seem to be a hard note, or too shrill.


But yet, when my own mind allows for God,
that maybe there's another way to see,
if there's a Goodness and if it has got
some access to communicate with me,...


& if my English isn't its own tongue
(or if my language isn't rich enough),
it might communicate with things undone,
or thoughts and times of all the other stuff.


But anyway, I saw that when I “grasp”
on something in my mind, it often has
my push or pull that comes behind quite fast,
and often that reaction is a spasm.


It might once help, but's mostly in the way,
and causes problems more often than not.
I'd like to send that demon off today!
And so I'm asking for your help now God.


I just remembered what Yeshua did,
when deafness came and caused some things like that,
he lifted up his eye, with opened lid,
and opened up his mouth, then looked back flat!...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...