2018-11-15

He it is who strengthens me, gives hope, and too a future... ... ... to do, and to hear and see, sometimes he does a suture!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 (PM Version)

For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 (PM Version)

The faithful love of The Lord never ends. His mercies never cease. They are new every morning- Great is His faithfulness. I say to myself The Lord is my inheritance, therefore I will hope in Him. Lamentations 3:22-24 (PM Version)

... ... ... ...

All kinds of things, from washing up
to fixing up the fender,
or broken clothes-rack in our room,
hear a mate on a bender...

The kind of things I need to do
here in this life God-given
like help my children see things through
and count up to eleven

in Persian, or in Germany,
in following my leader
- can do ALL things through Christ in me -
who is my great LOVE-feeder!

For God knows all the plans he has
(like I did for my children)
the LORD says: "They are "for good" plans
not "for disaster" build-en-ed,

but to give you a future, and
a hope of faithful loving.
For the Lord's love it never ends,
His mercies are not nothing.

And his kindness never ceases,
for it’s renewed each morning-
very great is His faithfulness.
Say to myself, my warning

is “Make sure that you don’t forget
your inheritance is not
things, for the Lord himself is yet
your Hope, How, Why, Who, (What not)!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...