2017-08-22

today's transaction - more than satisfaction

Well here I am my Father & my God,
I do believe your love continues on
and whether I can feel it now or not,
I will receive it, & your friendship strong.

Oh thank you that although your people are
much weaker, and are often not so true,
Messiah who's our sun, & "morning star"
is teaching us to trust the greater - you.

And as his heel was bitten by the snake
- a puncture wound through each foot so I've heard,
& hands as well - (would make his earth to quake)..
What leach-worm could be stamped on now? - Absurd (!)

to think that winning could be from loving!
To win his children back - they are his prize!
For he builds not just with dead stone, shoving
about, but growing children who are wise.

Oh, my small heart would love to love like you!
- but small & brittle it appears just now
you'll have to do what a true GOD would do
to grow it up to be like you somehow.

I must admit that is my heart's desire...
please save me from just settling for some pow'r,
& burn the rubbish out in me with fire,
& may I live to see the very hour

when all the ashes of my old life are
allowed to rest and play their tiny part,
to join the soil for growing more bright stars,
or daisies, that reflect you joyous heart!

- the small slowly moving one, Paul Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...