2017-08-29

if "I shall not be in want", I will be content!

Txt2PW: I'm learning in a new and crucial way that...The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. I miss you my older brother, you are ... a great encouragement to me ... Blessed are the feet of those who bring good news.

TxtBack:

Well -"Amen!" - to the outcome, of such a
good shepherd as we've got, in this ol' world.
We're anxious when we don't think so much (eh?)
of who is closest to us as we're curled

in this womb (where we can do a fair bit)
yet obviously we can't see our parent,
and any brothers or sisters that sit
with us will one day be more apparent! 

You too my brother encourage my soul:
"Bless-ed be feet of those who bring good news"
Oh God make this true of us as a whole-
appreciate your goodness, take it's cues!

- and fan the flame of your goodness some more,
& try to copy you, in what we do,
as Jesus taught us to do when he bore
our sin and shame, entrusting self to you.

Ps 23; Isa 40 (?); John 14 (?); 1Pet 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...