2017-06-21

God's people release... his love, joy, & peace...

My people, whom I made from scattered dust
who have my image in them - they are mine -
who share my flesh and blood (you get my thrust?),
who learned their names from me, that they might shine..

if they would want to hear my point of view
or share some joy of life with their parent
or even ask for help in learning new
things, overcoming obstacles apparent..

if only they'd be "in need" of pu-re
counsel, and then know their need was true
(they'd have to think that they were immature,
or lacked something, or needed help to do

a needful thing). If they would humble them-,
themselves and pray and seek my face, & wheel -
turn from their wicked ways - then I would (when
I hear from heaven) them forgive, and heal

their land, their bodies, & their "body"-
their nation, & their whole society,
their culture and their clans, & fa-mi-ly -
my healing presence in them would break free.

And so we say "The Lord is good to those
whose hope is in Him, to the one that seeks
not only his good gifts (they could dispose
of them), they want him-self - & any peeks

they can get of him. They go for the core.
The Joy that is the Lord's becomes their strength!
He is their shepherd! - what do they need more?
His Peace & Love remain, will rule, at length!

..........

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and will heal their land. 2Chronicles 7:14 (PM Version)

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one that seeks Him. Lamentations 3:25 (PM Version)

The Joy of the Lord is our strength!! Nehemiah 8:10 (PM Version)

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD- I HAVE ALL THAT I NEED!! Psalm 23:1 (PM Version)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...