2023-08-08

Sad & Grateful, or just Sulky?




Well ... learning to be grateful for the loads

of, many, gifts that I've been given here, 

as well as being sad about in-roads

that disrespect from kids in class appear


to show, when they feel trapped, and made to do

a load of boring stuff, with meaning gone,

or overlaid around that place. Would you

be diff'rent? I can hardly sing a song.


This process proves to be quite big and grand. 

That could be motivating too, but I..

I almost feel like throwing in my hand,

& giving up. I hardly want to try.



My expert personal-trainer is the key!

He is intent on helping me get there!

And that's what gives me hope, I now can see!

He's far above me. Close as breath in prayer!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...