2022-06-09

Disappointment, discouragement, cynicism…




I am discovering (from the Psalms, Proverbs, and Prophets (like Habakuk) that my job is to creatively, accurately, respectfully, describe what I see (hear, or experience), 


while I lie, sit, walk, or stand, in creative love's presence. 


And then creative love fills me in, as creative love wants to (& those times of being filled in by creative love, are the joys of my life). 


A key for me, is not to wait till it's over. But to try, in the middle of it - while I really do feel overcome or despairing or like it's not fair, etc. to tell it like it is, or appears to me to be,  then and there. (like Jesus on the cross " My God, my God! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?")


e.g. https://yvalker.blogspot.com/2022/06/lead-folk-as-fragile.html 


That's me, at my present  stage of (im)maturity...


Separate, different experiences of life  join up.


I like this person (we call "God") a lot.

I like the way that Adarm reflects God,

as male and female, without shame, they've got

love's secret weapon built into their bod.


I mean the body of the t'wo'man* there,

not male or female set apart,  alone,

but when connected through a love that's shared,

they image God, and each part's right at home!




*  a t'wo'man, is an ephemeral being that comes into existence when two types of humans, a woman, and a man, come together in an act of committed love to lose their own identity, in the building of a new being that is capable of joining with creative love to make new images of THE creative love at the centre of this universe, and more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...