2020-10-12

 's thair room?


So each room, yes some prisons, can become 

a portal to eternity for some,

or else a cage where devils are unleashed.

We have a choice to see who will be pleased!


When I am in a room, there's someone there,

who is the source of someone-ness, who cares,

but also chaos tries to take control

a storm of demons wants to take my soul,


my life, as someone made to image who's

the most creative being, in whose shoes

I'm called to walk, since I bear his surname,

he knows me, and says he is not ashamed


to call me someone in his fam'ly wild.

My "brother, sister, father, mother, child" 

'sa way he would explain our kinship ties,

We're closely knit, and he does not despise


those kinship ties, they’re solid things for him.

He wants them to extend, and not grow dim.

But pulse when all seems lost, right then he'll see

if hell's a thing I'm bringing here with me


or else something that will keep shrinking still.

Enculturing, his fam'ly surely will

do all that's in their power so to make

that happen, thus to have and eat their cake!


For as the children of creativeness

we're put here so to use, and so to bless

the places were he puts us, spesh'ly mess-

es, bringing kinds of order "KIND" would guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...