2020-10-21

 "And God ('s the one who) saw that it was good" 


Well, in the process, at each step, each day,

both in the doing, and the telling of

how things had gone, to his children he'd say

he "saw that it was good", and smelling of


the goodness that was him. When overseen 

by 'Good' himself, (then shortened back to 'God')

what chance has his creation got, I mean

the outcome must be good, you see you've got


both source, intent, process, apprecia-

-tion. Two words more might help with what he "saw":

"ensured", and since you're talking of cre-a-

-tion, "got-involved-to-bring-about", and more…


Another question comes to me about

the "it" that God so saw that it was good:

Until tonight I've only thought of "product",

but "process" is a thing that rightly should


be here considered, in this special week

commemorating where our goods came from,

as well as chattle, stuff we like and seek,

accoutrements of life, that go and come.


As well as just "appreciating prod-

-uct", maybe God's involving himself in

the process to ensure, by peek and prod,

luck's not the only motive force or sheen.


And so when I am letting him "see me",

and "see that I am good" as well  I s'pose,

to grow that way I'll hear his words that be

just what a man will live by, as he grows.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...