2020-01-02

P.M.-BRACE yourself, and take it like a (wo)man!

And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Hebrews 12:1b (PM Version)

When I was praying about 2020- the word EMBRACE came to me!!
I looked up what EMBRACE means-
"to hold closely and to accept willingly and enthusiastically"

2019 for many people was a year of challenges- I would say most people I know have had major changes in their lives or had periods of really tough times and for some there is still no light at the end of the tunnel. Life is tough and we were never promised an easy journey. But what I do know is these challenges and difficulties get easier as we learn to trust God in them- He is the only one that does not change and he has promised he will use all situations for good.
God also has promised he will never leave us or forsake us- I know this is hard to think about when you are in the middle of "it" but when I look back I can see how God was working things out in our tough times.

So let us "embrace" God and what God he has installed for us- let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us!!

I am praying that 2020 will be a new chapter in your life- it will be a great year that you will always remember for the good things that will happen.
Blessings. P.M.

Well, thank you Paul. And please God, make that true 
for Paul & Rachel and all their family too. 
And we are sure of your plans, that aren't new,
but older than the hills; yet fresh as dew.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...