2020-01-23

pair of mouses, moving houses

My girl she is a woman, and ya know..
Although she’s nearly  60 years or so,
she still knows how to flirt like she’s sixteen,
devoted to my faring well, she gleams…

and smiles as little girls are wont to do.
And somehow turns me to a young man who
looks after his girl thinking of her growth,
and more's because he's given her his troth.

We sat back last night after we had done
a marathon of cleaning, it was "fun"
at least adventure, purposeful good work,
to make this world more useful, less berserk!

And I knew that she loved me, in her ways.
And I don't care if never she displays
her love by other means for goodly ends.
Oh thank you God for friendship, and for friends.

And this good friend who is, though she's my wife,
I feel like I am blessed in "death" and life,
and more look forward to the best that's yet
to come, as friendships grow mature and get

more true and friendly, thus more good and glad,
not from (though by) our customs - from our Dad,
until there's something set within our selves.
That's character I s'pose - from cleaning shelves

together in a moment when we must,
and yet we do not grumble, but we trust
that everything, by God is woven well
into a bright NEW world, not just it's shell!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...