2019-08-14

Joy...

2PW: Have just finished a short story of 8 little segments, which has been a great joy for me to make. Consider this text a party which I am throwing after having found the lost coin, coin being, finishing something which I had started, which was done for the pure enjoyment from doing something worth doing, as a response to God's great goodness to me for making me for the pure enjoyment of making me.

PW: Yee Har!
Amen!
And the joy of God seems to be no less pure when it's felt in a human, just because it's bodily, as the Greeks seemed to suppose!
It seems to me that this God has made the whole physical world as a sort of a good metaphore for the deeper spiritual world... A way of extending goodness, through fun, and beauty, and design ...
Yee Har.. 
Wow-wee!
You Bet

2PW: Yeah! That's true, and I wish to be bold, like jumping out of bed( although it's cold), into a life that gives till there is no more left of mine to give then like a mobile phone, whose battery runs out, has to recharge, perhaps God's left plenty of chargers lying about, plugged in to more joy, fun, and design..


Oh yeah! That's true, and I wish to be bold, 
like jumping out of bed when it is cold, 
into a life that gives till there's no more 
left in me so to give (& that's no chore!)

for like a mobile phone, I'm not alone.
With battery running out, I will not moan,
but run to my recharger. God's designed
me to give out and be recharged - in time!

And out of it, as well, it just might be,
for when our time is over, just might see.
And many recharge points are in his world
there's hidden power-points around untold.

For part of fun is sometimes finding out
perhaps he's left his chargers all about,
to bring more fun & joy, as we descry
and understand "to fly, we'll have to die"*.
P.W.


For, as the grub spends time inside it's home,
which is a tight cocoon in which it rolled,
I wonder what it does, cos it's not dead,
perhaps it's spending time with God instead?

And even seeds are not quite dead in ground,
they hold potential life, as we have found:
some plants that weren't there yesterday, now peek.
Some people are transforming as we speak..
C.U.**

* Thinking of the caterpillar, crawling into it's tomb, to end it's whole life as it has so far been known, trusting the transformative power of it's creator to bring a new expression of it's life into being.  …

** thinking about the story of Curdie where he is able to recognise people by shaking their hands and knowing what type of animal or person they are growing into, or from.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...