2019-08-23

fault lines...

Oh father, here I am, a great big grump.
To three or four around me I react.
I seem to be short tempered, when I'm bumped.
I'm finding fault with ev'ryone, in fact.

I'm like an alcoholic, putting down;
instead of building up. That's all I do.
And I know that I'm same as any clown.
That means that I am stuffed, if not for you.

So here is all my insecurity.
A present for you: my hypocrisy.
Unless you can infect with purity,
I haven't got a chance, I clearly see!

There's no one else whom I could give this to,
this shite, that should be buried, left to rot,
and eaten by the worms of hell that you
spoke of, Lord Jesus. I love you a lot!

You know my needs. The deathly certainties!
My prognosis, was not looking so good.
It's like a cancer that cannot be sneezed
away, or just ignored. And neither should

that happen. But I here run up to you.
I think I need you now to clean me up.
Like little grand-child who has done a poo,
I'm stuffed if you are scared what might erupt.

And more than cleanliness, I want your life
to grow in me, to come out ev'ry way,
To follow up your leader more the stife
in what I hope and do, & think and say.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...