2018-10-16

Thank-Pray-Joy-Peace


There's nothing I am anxious about now!
In every situation, I give thanks
to God for all he’s done… then I’m somehow
already praying in that circumstance.

A life-time is its circumstances strung
together on continuous spun thread;
so when my thanks is given (spoken, sung...)
’nall circumstances - think within your head -

it means that I con-tin-u-ous-ly pray,
with nod of head, or wink of eye, or sigh
(not in a special rit-ul-is-tic way),
but like we share life with a friend who's by…

When praying I experience God's peace,
exceeding anything I understand.
His peace guards heart and mind, & it won't cease
as I share in the life of Christ, as planned!

Lord, even when your path takes me through deep
& dark valleys, fear will not conquer me.
For you remain close to me, and you'll keep
on leading me to what I'm meant to be...

For your authority's my strength and peace.
The comfort of your love takes all my fear.
And I will never be alone, or cease
to have you close, for you are always near!!

And further Jesus told them, “.. if you grow
a trust in God, and don't doubt, you can do
things like what I have done - these you will know.
Your words will bring realities to view.




Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16‭-‬18 NIVUK
I am not anxious about anything, but in every situation, I pray and give thanks to God for all he has done. And when pray I experience God's peace, which exceeds anything I can understand. His peace guards my heart and mind as I live for Jesus! Philippians 4:6-7 (PM Version)

Lord, even when your path takes me through the valley of deepest darkness, fear will never conquer me.  You remain close to me and lead me through it all the way. Your authority is my strength and my peace. The comfort of your love takes away all my fear. I will never be lonely, for you are always near!! Psalm 23:4 (PM Version)

Jesus told them, "I assure you, if you have faith and don't doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, 'May God lift you up and throw you into the sea,' and it will happen." Matthew 21:21 (PM Version)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...