2018-10-12

..NEW EVERY MORNING..

The Lord says "I will rescue those who love
me, who'll accept my love, reflecting on..
background to me, or to others, - from above);
for giving out will turn them, before long,

into a kind of giving person who
will want to go back to love's very source,
and thus become a conduit for it too,
and this will thus define them more of course.

You said you would protect those who do trust
in your name, not just those who know your num-
-ber. When they call to you, you will adjust
your world, your words, your answers they will come!

But you yourself will be with them in troub-
-le. Rescuing and honouring  who trusts,
rewarding them with long life, not a rubb-
le, saving from destructive storms and gusts.

But THOSE who find their strength in God, the Lord,
how rich are they, within their hearts they find
the highway of his holy life that's bored
through mountains, over valleys, in our mind.

"Forget the past,” said he, “it dain’t compare
to what I am about to do for yous".
I hear that, and it seems like he is there
communicating that his love renews:

and so the best is “yet to come”, ahead,
& shoulders over what has come before,
so don't let expectations be misled
to thinking that the way forward is “More!”.



The Lord says "I will rescue those who love me, I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call me, I will answer, I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honour them! I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation"  Psalm 91:14-16 (PM Version)

How enriched are they who find their strength in the Lord, within their hearts are the highways of holiness!!  Psalm 84:5 (PM Version)

"Forget the past; it is nothing compared to what I am going to do" says the Lord (PM Version)

"Forget the past; it is nothing compared to what I am going to do" says the Lord. Isaiah 43:18 (PM Version)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...