2016-09-18

quick to listen, slow to speak...

Wasting time with God thinking about my family and friends, and talking about them with him. ... ... Learning this discipline through God's help snd others' in an LTG. ... ... 

Just had an idea 
of another way ,
as well as to pray,
for folk who are near

in my family and 
my friends' families too.
Uses what we do
already, as stands,

in our LTG 
- just letting it go
not faster, but slow.
It happened to me

last night, already,
at least the broad strokes,
there with a few blokes
(not very heady,

party in Molong)
it worked and it gave
a way to behave
(it was good and strong).

GOD, you're a GOOD MAN,
taken me in under
your wings, in wonder
I'll do what I can!

Thanks for Yeshua
who showed us your way
(& still does today).
GOOD, that's what you are!

Amen & amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...