2016-09-21

Jill's psalm...

Thanks for sharing this world with me Jill. Below is from what i heard and felt with you. This is the kind of thing i was trying to talk about (feel free to amend and extend). 
PAUL.


Why is my Eddie dead?
God, you are a father,
you know what's in my head.
You know that I'm rather

upset with things right now,
and I'm not all sure why
'cept I can list aloud 
my family who have died,

or are divorced from me,
and I feel left alone.
So I think that you'd see 
why I am sad and moan

(that's if I'd let myself),
I norm'lly keep moving, 
that's partly for my health,
but you have kept my car in;

can't back out today,
stuck in this piece of land,
so what more can I say 
'cause you're forcing my hand.

Well here I am right now
with quite a lonely hand, 
help me to groan aloud.
I'm glad you understand,

'cause if you don't you're not
"God" of whom Jesus spoke,
and I know that is rot,
for he would not so joke.

tbc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...