2016-06-30

Victory following God's anointed leader..

I give thanks to God who gives us victory over all things through our Lord Jesus Christ 1 Corinthians 15:54 (PM Version)

Hallelujah!
He has, and he will.
At times my heart,
is quite faithless, still,

more than my need,
he's given to me
his heart, & feeds
what he's creating.

So my vict'ry
is mine while i'm his,
'n he's Lord of me,
Oh, God, do your biz!

You're creator
your love is greater.
I've come later
'n more of a hater.

My zombie-life
should be thrown right out,
though it be rife;
my cross is about

drowning/hanging
what needs to be killed,
not just frowning
at so much self-willed ...

But cross & grave
are part one, of two.
New life behaves
as res'rrect'd do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...