2023-11-06

washing, & walking* a long way^ with..




My commitment to continue to live freshly from an allegiance to the leadership of the one now appointed "Leader of humanity", singled out by his volunteering to humble himself & to let God raise him.




I saw again, a way that wends away

from living by the principles today

of my desires, as animal/A.I.;

to give the kind of love that mends a try.


That is to say, give it a chance to "take ..

"take over", have its way with me, to bake

me as it would. Like parents "raise" a child

and have their hopes for it to not "run wild"


yet not to be an automaton thing;

an animal that lives by instinct-ing

at level of reptilian, or frog

(not nurtured like a mammal, even hog).


But humans, only they can understand,

capacities they have as woman/man.

Do you - who read this, who are not a bot

that feigns it's "understanding" but can not


be much more than "predictive text" on phone,

that keeps a record, then "predicts", can own

and "see" in light of purpose, over-all

and work in line with bigger principles.


No, not just sterile principles outside

of me, but things brought in to here abide,

to even "own" (not as offspring, but child),

not tamed by soft de-sires, love run wild!


For love can "see", & navigates to bless-

it works to see I get more choice, not less.

Its way to be within reality, 

its raison d'etre, that's the way for me!




*  walking → war king! (Against chaos! Well, hardly even a war; enlisting it to serve his purposes. e.g. "get behind me satan" - I'm the leader. You, follow me!)

^ reminiscent of Eugene Peterson's book: a long obedience in the same direction





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...