2022-12-05

Life less-ons (& more-ons)




Some things, you didn't choose to get, just now.

It wasn't in your purposes or mind,

to get when you embarked, but then somehow

they are the most important thing you'll find.


A problem for our two-year old's about

when she just thought she wanted some of that,

to use in ways which seemed to her to shout,

and then push other purposes quite flat,


and still she hasn't looked to me or you,

that's parents, Omi, Narnie, or the like,

to let their wisdom into "What to do?"

"- or not do?" any moment on this "bike",


this moving, balancing thing here, called life,

which takes some help at first to get the trick,

but if you take to heart God's wisdom/wife

you'll learn to do things speedily and quick.


Or other times the drill is clear as day,

about what should be done right here and now,

and other purposes aren't in the way,

at first, until the vacuum sucks them.. Wow!


"I could just not do what I was to do,

and make my own choice here and now, as well.

My parents gave me choices, I'll show you,

how I can make my own, how I can 'tell'."


And none of which above is wrong to say.

It's truer, than that you are here to hear.

But if that story's not destroyed today,

by who is 'telling' on their own, it's clear.  …



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...