2021-12-25

Joy to the world

 


And oh, you make me very glad, my Dad.

I love to see your love above all else.

You care for every wild child that you've had.

Your own gene, though unseen supports and swells


to give creative energy to see

reflections of your work - you're quite berserk -

in ev'ry baby god, though odd-ly free,

we're bound to show, and know, in ev'ry quirk-


key way we testify (each word we say)

to who's the God of gods. This news is out!

Now I see, close to me, your wondrous way,

or more, I think, I feel - in stretching bout 


in womb, the tiny blastulous can "sense"

in ways that then display some truth (no noise),

inside, it must "abide", it's so intense

& otherWise destroys the baby boys


who might be seen unweaned, as to compete;

their very lives despised, for they exist,

(our one-ness in more fun-less, incomplete)

they must be kept from growing up, enlist-


ing in another cause, thus many laws.

So this truncated view, I now repu-

di-ate, & do eschew, with pow'r, & force!

To extricate it from my very You-


-n'-verse that I might rule, not as a fool

but under wonder of author-ity

and willing to be made a fool, uncool.

Your authorship both knitty & gritty.




  • “How terrible for you… you hypocrites…. You give to God one tenth even of the seasoning herbs, such as mint, dill, and cumin, but you neglect to obey the really important teachings of the Law, such as justice and mercy and honesty. These you should practice, without neglecting the others. Matthew 23:23 GNTD

  • Herod killing his own sons, whom he perceived as threats to his reign, and killing the (unweaned?) babies who might fit the description of a counter-king.(Matt or Luke)

  • "The foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of humanity (on its own, apart from God)."(1Cor 1:20-25 )

  • "Take up your own cross, and follow me.."(Jesus, Luke 9; 12; 14)

  • If his alternative view of reality is true, we may suffer the loss of this life, and entrust ourselves to him who judges justly.

  • "The Universe on tip toe to see the children of God coming out, into their own space." (Rom 8)

  • "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Psalm 139:13‭-‬15 NIVUK




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...