2021-10-02

n' longer a lone ...

If I'm affected by this woman such

that when she's near, she's always on my mind,

my body longs (like hunger) for her touch,

I love to do things with her that she'll find


delightful, or amusing, or for fun; 

to share the stuff of building better homes

and gardens here on Earth under the Sun,

and building friendships here, as Local Gnomes.


It doesn’t  seem like she will ever start

to understand the ma-le that I am.

I know her love is growing, she has heart.

I see her choosing not to be a sham.


When she does this, my heart is like to burst;

she chooses to extend herself in care

for others, with their mix of best and worst,

my mind is drawn more to her, she is there.


But quickly some things push love from her mind,

and let some censure into that sweet soul,

and immaturity is seen as blind, 

and wrong, if not already at the goal.


She can't believe how lovely she is now.

But in this she's a picture of myself.

That as she is to me, I am, somehow

with God. Can I believe God's love is health-


y, if God's ready anytime to be

united with my spirit, body, soul.

Can I share life at ev'ry turn that we

(both God and I) encounter as a whole?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...