2017-01-24

your deeds... show you

I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you keep my word and you do not deny my name.
Revelation 3:8 (PM Version)

..........

Saul, Paul... "I know your deeds." He said.
'Who are you Lord?' Came from my head.
I could not see, but I could hear...
the pieces came together clear:
could this be Yeshua- God's Christ?
And he interprets well sufficed
to say: A WAY THAT GROWS GOD-LOVE*.
He sees more than I "from above",
& now calls me to see as he
does, that he has placed before us
an open door that no one's fuss
can shut. He says "I know that you
have LITTLE strength, yet you do true
keep my word and you don't deny 
my name. I am the same who died,
and raised to life in God's good time.
NOW FOLLOW MY SPIRIT SUBLIME."

* e.g. Jesus to the woman with the alabaster jar. Or an example of one of his disciples doing a similar thing in his interpretation:(see blog "John's interpretation (of a shoddy action)".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...