2016-10-12

trust in love.

I trust in Gods never ending love, my heart rejoices because He has rescued me. Psalm 13:5 (PM Version)

Look to the LORD for His strength, and His presence continually.
1 Chronicles 16:11 (PM Version)

Trust in The Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in everything you do and He will show you the right path to take. Proverbs 3:5-6 ( PM Version)


I will trust in Gods love -
his never ending love,
and my heart rejoices:
from all other voices
He rescues me.

Look to the LORD for strength,
and he will stay the length
of your short life on earth,
he's closer than your girth,
- continu'lly.

Trust in The Lord with all
your heart (even if small),
do not depend on your
own understanding, for
"dependancy"

is true of each human
we are each consumin'.
We must seek something more
solid than our own raw
need to be freed.

I seek His will in all
(in everything, both small
and great) that I do. He
will show right paths to me
- dependably.

PW & AW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...