2016-08-15

with us...

I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people. Leviticus 26:12 NIV
The Lord is my strength and my shield, I trust him with all my heart, He helps me and my heart is filled with joy - I just want to give Him thanks. Psalm 28:7 (PM Version)
The enemy is a thief and a liar, his purpose is to steal, kill and destroy. Jesus gives us a rich, satisfying and abundant life Thank you Jesus!! John 10:10 (PM Version)
--------------------
Yahweh said to Isra'el
"I will walk among you and
you will be my own people,
& I, as your God, will stand 

with you, and watch over you."
I said "The Lord is my strength
and my shield, here's what i'll do:
trust him with all, so at length

he helps me to see things through...
finish well (that's his forte);
also through the eyes of who
is loyal love and joy's WAY!

So my heart is filled with joy-
I just want to give Him thanks.
Sometimes like a little boy,
even glad when He does pranks.

Enemies come to destroy,
they won't build well, WITH the truth.
Speech and claims are all employed
to steal or kill (though they're cooth).

I have found, in my short life,
Jesus's mission to this earth
fits with me like husband/ wife
(at least all their hoped-for mirth)

to bring a rich, and fruitful
(satisfying overflow),
friendship, built into my world.
Where he goes, I want to go!

So I say: "Thank you Jesus!!"
Thank you for your strong embrace.
We are glad when you seize us.
And we long to see your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...