2015-10-18

Thoughts on the way..... a mate puts it straight.

As I have received Christ Jesus as my Lord, I walk with Him, He is the one that encourages me and builds me up. My faith is only in Him that teaches me the way to live. I am so thankful for all He has done and for the life He has given me. Colossians 2:6-7 (PM Version)


The Way we start
'sthe way we end
'sthe way our heart
will grow and mend

in his kingdom
his way is life
his rule is strong
to love his wife

not for himself
or what he'll gain
'sthough he needs wealth,
he'll take on shame

because of love
his "way" to rule
he'll never "shove"
a friend, as tool.

But he will woo,
he will entice,
do what's to do
(that's not just nice)

so as to build
not buildings, (but) folk,
till up they're filled
(sheila and bloke)

with life and love
overflowing.
Life "from above",
that's worth knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...