2015-10-09

feeling off.. track..

God, I am left "high and dry";
feel like a loser who's lost,
have I got side-tracked, or sly-
-ly got stricken, then (got) tossed

off the scent I was foll'wing?
Seems like I've shrunken to my
small likes, I'm wallowing
in little wishes and sighs.

I was heated, complaining
for a while here with my wife.
No good way to be training
her, or myself, for real life.

Thinking of whom you christened:
"Leader of Humanity";
life with hope always glistened
from joy he knew you'd set free.

S'pose on his part, he recalled
things which you would have said
or worded to him with all
of this life interpreted;

observation of cultures,
history, and thinking it through,
watching eagles and vultures,
sparrows and turtle-doves too.

Then there were lilies, lost sheep,
coins, parties, hairs of each hid.
Gladly, I (wonderfully weep)
get back to what that man did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...