2021-02-09

The plot thickens! The creative gardener takes on both a garden & an "apprentice".


Oh Daddy you love me. So I love you.

And thus my love must be begun, it's true,

dependant, and responsive in its kind;

it's not by definition, false and blind.


And if its truly sourced, alive, and sound,

it may take root within the soil that's found

within the plot that's me, & called "my own",

and I will end up named from what has grown


within that plot, for soon who looks a-gain,

will see not soil, if I accept the rain,

and deeply grateful, let it reach through me

up once again, towards the heavenly.


Your gifts of living water and of seed

have both together turned my lack, and need

to be not naked nor ashamed, a plot

by God with human soil to turn the rot


and dirt of life into a wall'd gard-en,

an Eden with an orchard, trees hard-en

and reach up higher still, and still bear fruits,

while silently invisibly grow roots.


And in-between, in middle earth, a tryst

can happen there for lovers who don't buy/

store fruit from markets, for it grows nearby

and they enjoy togetherness - for life


- is found in beds, of heather in a gard-

en, where apprentice gardeners stand guard

against all anti - eco-system-life, 

to trim it clean with saw, or shears, or knife.



Be the plot:

the plot that's "heard" (of the story), the plot that's seen (the humous in the garden), the plot that's done - with the creator (plotting good things to be multiplied in this world, going for long walks together - in and through the garden and the other kinds of plots)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...