2021-02-13

'nuther


And, oh my god, when I waste time with you,

I get a sense of what is worth the while,

and where I've  come from, where I'm going to.

And even when I grump, you make me smile.


And so I'm starting loving wasting time,

especially when it's hanging out with you.

Your sense of time is not a lot like mine.

You're getting me to love what you value!


It seems to be because you're  standing firm

on What is incidental? What is key?

I'm gaining now a fresh sense of the term...

the term o' my natural life - of me.


Instead of only seeing all "my life",

as centred round "myself", I think of "we".

And when stuff "hits the fan", now "we got strife",

I'll now accept your help to start to see


things from your point of view. You model well.

By doing that yourself, now I begin

to be enabled patiently to dwell

with folk who are not those who always win.


But as I "take you on", you're taking me

on journeys and adventures, all the kind..

ways that your sense of "sight n sound", "What's free?",

and "What are things to always keep in mind?"


And oh my god, I love you. I am yours.

That's way before you ever were my own.

I now admit, that I am more your curse.

You won me over, by the love you've shown!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...