2020-08-23

Musing on using our fusing as clue - sing!

to mention suspension in tension  Version 4


Been sitting with a tension and an  angst

within my self, and too community…

as one must do to see, when things are dark,

and sayings that are "dark" but yet hold truth, 

fit into that same category too..


This ain't much fun to feel, but as with pranks

between good friends, when talking might get "free",

the whole thing could blow up with just a spark,

all kinds of things can hit the fan, and roof.

What matters: who will stay to clean the poo?



Oh God, I see you at your work again,

to grow us to be real, in ev'ry way!

I'm so glad you have stayed, and feel our pain.

"I'm growing you as friends", I hear you say.


And certainly, I see that that is true.

With opportunities to learn to love,

to hear each other's diff'rent points of view,

to be within the mix both "snake" and "dove"



in ways outlined by your own boy child. Thanks

to him we have the possibility

of seeing how he'd run Mark in da Park

or something in this day that's not a spoof

of serving folk within this zombie zoo.


How will I learn to sing not just as wank?

- So I feel good, and less alone, and free.

  To "let it all hang out" and leave my  mark

  on self, if not on others? As my proof

  that I can still do self-expression too!






P.T.O.




Your Advent's more than our events so dank,

Eklesia's the method that you drank,

a "coming out" to serve, not just as prank.

Full giving your spring water, you the tank,

the source, and not impregnable by rank.



Oh God, for me to follow.. So I'll be

responsive to your spirit's call to me.

To love as you love who you send, so we

see what you do, when true love is set free.

The love that loves, thus knows reality.



So to your wafting spirit's breeze I'll hark

and do what can be done. Your will's a lark

that's free and singing, as dove croons in park,

and new dimensions emanate and spar-

kle like a star, or even sun so stark!



Lord Jesus, I recall you're not aloof.

But you were there, as sure as donkey's hoof

is what connects it with it's world, and roof 

above its head can shelter and make cooth.

You're  Alpha & Omega, Love & Truth.



Your spirit's mindset is my light. That's who

I would not grieve, but gladden. Help me to

be quick to make time carefully to chew

the cud, within your presence, and those too

sent further to reflect the One. That's you.


...


Well, we will learn to sing in ways to thank,

responding to great good, unconsciously,

so still aware who else might soon embark

'coz of God's word to them. Help them "un-goof".

We'll take the time to listen, then sit too!


 _,--. _..._.--, _




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...