2019-11-25

I will replace your heart of stone with flesh. Will you allow me?

That's him! That's just like him - to help us bite
the bullet that's about to shatter us.
To state the obvious, that no-one might
quite sanely disagree with (without fuss);

then act to do it, time and time again,
until we've every hope to really trust,
and grow our faith till we are like that MAN,
who's still the model for the whole of us.

And quell our un-believing hearts that won't 
believe what's good & true, though they are quick
to quite believe much evil and to moan
tomorrow's woes, and worry ourselves sick!

And help us see the way ahead ourselves,
and better still to turn that stony thing
Into a living organ that then wells
with life, and health, and love and other things!

Ok Lord. I will!



The Lord says "I will get you out of any trouble, I'll give you the best care. Just put all your trust in me" Psalm 91:14-15


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...