2018-12-11

Another bro is crook...

Oh God please heal that brother there from all
the sicknesses he's got, give him your grace.
Please help the kids and his wife not to fall
away from trusting who helps most, in case

they hold their own desir's, and won't let go.
Please send your people, to put face to name.
Your love would see that they could always know,
or bet at least against that sick'ning shame

& guilt, and all that cynicism too,
which will not wait till your help comes at last,
and will not trust that you know what to do
much better than all those who stand aghast.

I let you know, I'm fearful for them Lord.
So now I s'pose you've prob'ly given that
sense to me. Anything I can afford
to help these kids and parents? Can I act?

I'm starting off with talking to you now,
and maybe then I could ask Sister, Bro.,
"What has been hap'nin'? Anything, somehow,
that could be done to help? What do you know?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...