2017-03-09

See k i n g Yahweh

Seek The Lord while he may be found, call on him while he is near. Isaiah 55:6 (PM Version)

I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. Psalms 16:8 (PM Version)

Teach me your way Lord, that I may rely only on your faithfulness. Grant me a pure heart, so that I may honor you. I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. Psalm 86:11-12 (PM Version)
..........


Well, seek The Lord while he  may be found out
(that's while we're limited, yet can feel some)
so call on him 'cause he is close about,
as mother is to baby "in the tum." .

Our job's to learn from each new metaphore
that strews the world around us as we go.
And who was better, who could do this more?
Yeshua's words (& life) did clearly so.

So in this knowledge now (confirmed in life),
as babe in mum, I can not get away,
where-e'er we be, in good times or in strife,
I know the LORD is with me here always.

So I will not be shaken, for he's right
beside me - closer than the air I breathe.
Teach me your way of seeing by "your light"
- the good, which here within this world now seethes.

As God sat back and "saw that IT was good",
that's even though IT was still unfinished,
he's given model to us so we could
learn how to look, yet be undiminished.

Lord, that I may rely only on your
own faithful father's heart (grant me this too!)
to look for,  and then see what's good, before
I praise and glorify its source - that's you.

I see that "seeing good", requires I'm good,
with good and pu-re heart, to be the lens.
So you may remake me, as only could
the one who made me first. Can we be friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...