2017-03-16

G r a c e . o . u s

I went to sleep deciding to rest in him, while I rested in body, …, and that I’d trust God to help me when I woke to sort out what was needed for a big day of class. God gave me ways forward as I slept last night, sound, creative, maybe even fun things to do or explore in class today. 20151015

Lord I love you,
the Way you do
all things, and too
your grace in life.

You’re full of faith,
though we be waif
-er thin, your lathe
works grace in sleep,

and too waking,
with no faking
there’s no slaking
amazing grace.

You give us rest,
and still we’re blest
with work as guest,
and grace through death.

Hal-le-lu-u,
praise be to you;
graceous ONE who
creates, loves too!

Now I see more
that's why there's lore
"Dad/Mum adore"
each other, then

what springs from their
ONE-ness as bairn
must be loved, we're
learning that when

we watch your "face",
follow your ways,
begin to trace
your precious grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...