2015-12-20

Shell Gall.

I a bit recall
Shelley very small,
sometimes cry & shriek,
smile and gurgle quick...

God, what lovely plans
you had for your lambs
who would gambol/ play
around you all day.

Even when they're sad,
sick, or they've been "had",
they can raise their eyes
upward to the Skies

in expectation
of one who's nascent
in every good thing
(and does not mind "bling“)

I remember well
Shelley as a gall,
sometimes up to tricks,
loyalty that sticks.

Working as "partner"
with the great gardener,
(or maybe ART'ner)
who'll raise us “smartner"!

These failing bodies,
times feel like shodies,
but I s'pose we learn
patience, wait our turn,

and good things I see
which grow in Shelley
and in the compost
of good things been lost.

So I'm glad to hear
of Shell's added year.
When bad things appear,
don't think she'll be smeared...

But I know it takes
courage till she wakes
up through end of "birth"
as we leave old Earth.

Who knows how much more
time we've got for sure
having these birthdays
in our bodies/ place?

So Hip, Hip, Hooray!
It's Shelley's birthday.
Love you lots li'l sis
Hope you will get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...