2015-06-07

Story     of     a  ppalling    life ... PART TWO     


AND yet, and Yet, and Yeti,
there’s monsters as I go:
my song’s left at the jetty,
the blast is quite a blow!

But friends help on this journey,
sometimes by singing too,
other times  it’s by learning
to be moved, singing blues…

And to know there’s something more
beyond this little life,
like the “new teeth” in a jaw,
their coming, though, brings strife!

God, I’ve often asked of you
for your help when I speak,
& when I act, & think, too.
Now I’m starting to peek…

..at,  & with,  your heart & mind;
I asked what’s good; but weak.
This real-iz-a-tion, I find
helps me, like you, to seek#.

Seeking is a precursor
to thought, & word, & deed;
like placing your screen cursor,
then, you do what you need..

..might need to type, or “delete”,
or “cut & paste”, or “copy”;
which-ever kind of feat,
wrong-placed, will be sloppy.

Seeking will involve Looking,
Listening, and what not;
and recalls Jesus’ hook-in
line “Use the ears you’ve got!”

Oh, I’m heartened by that thought.
If he encouraged it…;
& before he saves, he sought,
I’m on his trail, to wit,

“a seeking trail for what’s loved*”,
& this will show “the hand”
(to be pierce-ed, or gloved)
 of where one’s treasures stand*.



A poem on My Life’s Story  (a topic suggested by Jo May.. at the family BBQ break-up Mon 21/Nov/2011) - PART 2
# sent by a friend (PM) via txt on 1 June 2015:
Give thanks to The Lord. 
Let everyone know what He has done.
Seek The Lord and your heart will rejoice.
Seek The Lord and His strength. 
Seek His face evermore.
Remember His marvellous works which He has done. 
   (PM Version of) PSALM 105:1-5    
* Matthew 6:21; Luke 2:19,51; 6:45; 12:34 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...