2012-11-09

move on

Too slow I am, at what should
be quick, with responsive joy.
At times slow at 'being slow'
(to speak); been so since a boy.

My failings aren't THE problem
(unless I do make them so).
What keeps me a true goblin
not, is being willing to go!

..To move on, to go, from where
all my failings define me;
walk on THE WAY, up the stair -
anointed humanity!

And in THAT LIFE, I see much
that beckons & calls me on,
to turn back with thanks and such,
& break out into a song!

And THE LIFE of such an one
bears witness, like the rainbow's
colours, brought out from the sun-
-light's "white",  bringing "Ah" 's & "Oh" 's.

THE hidden TRUTH is shown real
and winsome at the same time,
by mist(teary-us)  congeal-
-ings, with an artistic rhyme.

If 'is name was Bob, or Ted
(instead of that which Joe named),
I wonder if they'd be said,
when folk failed, or felt ashamed?

Now, then! Christ! I need a wash!
Oh God! Jesus! Help! Do I
pray these as real prayers, or squash
them out as just empty cries.


Failing as "Water Walker"
is not, of all things, THE END;
it might be a very big foot-wash,
with good questions from a friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...