2012-09-06

Means & Ends Nemies & Friends

A thing I found  from bloke here-round
that caught my eye as life went by
(won’t all make sense, but there comes hence
some meaning still   from what is billed)
I have permis- sion to print this:




The interview   went right on through

I talked of much - lessons and such,

and different groups,   went through the hoops.

It seemed quite good,   so that I would
know only of    the positov,
and afterwards,   shopping for goods
the teacher's aid,    smiled board and “sayed”
her mind and heart:    “Glad!” from the start
of period 5,    brought well alive
the yes-ter-day,    backed up my claim
the night before,    re.5,3,4

The phone came soon,   to bring the boon
of one joining    the “Chaplain”  thing
I looked forward   to working good
with local man   of “Clergy” clan.
But reasons why    brought on a sigh,
made more perplexed,   and even vexed:
Quals did not match,   more recent hatched.
[No question asked    of input past
to primary aged;   except if waged
to Primary teach,    and there (impeached)
I answered “No-oo”,   but went on slow
to say there was,   “one year” because..
But man on  phone,    start2intone
next question, (he    could not hear/see-
and later on     said much had “gone”,
or was unclear    to even hear).]
So then I felt   the process “smelt”.
Which time to time    comes down the line
of human life,     magnetting  strife.

Now, the next day,   I’ll right  here say
I'm very glad     of good (not bad)
to come of this,   (though be remiss).
So thank you God,   please give your nod
as you see fit,    please bring on it.
We know your touch    brings good, so much,
if I can wait,    as Pharoh's “mate”
[that Joseph lad,    who got some bad
press, even frum   his Dad (and Mum?)]
did, trusting you,    to come on through
not for himself,  but more as “elf”
who worked behind    the scenes to find
the way to bless    in quite a mess
(with God, like his,   who is inviz-
-ible to us,   that’s what HE does)


Thanks, in this dance   I've got a chance
to live core stuff,   when going's tough:
to not react,   instead en-act
what is  trusting,   ’stead of busting.

In Christ “Go well”,   right through the hell
and so like him,    preach more than whim,
that your life’s word    will clear be heard
as others there    look on, or stare,
that maybe hope   with them elope
and take them straight    to  Heaven’s Gate
and maybe through,   since he can do
that (being True,      Ladder,  Life’s clue).
Yipee!  WhoRay? Good God! Today!
Amen! - Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...