2012-06-18

out & about

God is "out & about" - all over the country-side!
My job is to enjoy the benefits of his work, & war, & "watch" for god (make use of the lens of the scriptures), & to pray;
to not fall into temptation.


He (like a wise parent) is leading me out (of my very small womb-world), one step/centimeter at a time! Trust him, oh, my soul, and do the next little thing he has given me. So that one day I really will be able to live in & control a permanent body.
God,


In all your world
your flag's unfurled,
joy sings hurray,
& life is hurled

into deserted
spots where hurted
Truth wins the day
though it's blood spurted..

& help me too:
to honour you
in what I say,
& what I do,

& how I be;
that in all three
more of your way
will shine through me.
                      Amen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...