2026-07-23

Recreation of an “Eye”



In a difficult time with a good friend, a very important lesson came out of it for me...



Oh God we trust your spirit to give eyes

(to us) that see the light of life down here.

We’ll live under your love and won't despise

your discipline. We reach out, coz you're near.


At times we do feel lost, ’coz we can’t see 

ourselves as less than grown ups, and mature;

comparing selves to others ’round we be

(we think), more wise and learnéd - we feel sure.


But in comparison to many Mill-

yen years, we are just babies hardly born,

our list’ning and our eye-sight training will

ensure we start to hear and see one morn-


-ing sooner, or bit later - it will come.

Our Father is both wise and good and can

re-make creation, if that ‘s needed some-

where. He’s the one who talked about that plan!


So I am confident that this will work.

And I would learn from big God how to be

a baby god, who rules with love, no shirk-

-er, but let love compel me  sovereignly.


And in the mean-time I will copy what

I see you doing, trusting you to fix

up my mistakes, “make do” with what you've got

in immature child who often licks


the ground, when I fall down. Do you still do 

that parent thing that loves 

and wants the best..

..and gives your time and focus? I love you,

the first. My neighbour, second. Then the rest.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...