2020-12-11

 I have a tow - be left, or right. M'tow.

I'll have a go, to help. This might. Motto.





Well how do I not let myself be too engrossed in things? 

- like marriage, house-hold items, a relationship that brings

much joy (& fun itself can be an idol of a sort),

the tasks, events, and things we do, can bolster us… we're caught


up then, for all these goods can be some kinds of little "gods",

(the Greeks had some, the Hindu's claimed "bout thirty million"! - "What?"

I hear you say, "that's quite a lot! - 'bout one for ev'ry bit

of life as lived upon this Earth, some might have two for it!


But I say that the starting point can't  be my life (- or ours)!

It was to be the One from whom all life has come, whose pow'rs

and even kind of life must be above, beyond our own,

there was a time when I was not alive at all, as shown


by all of Hist'ry up until the nineteen sixties when

I popped out into time and space (-that's when my life began).

And though I have to trust a lot of other people's tales

to learn this lesson, that's when I say "Common sense prevails!"


Now back to that ol' saying that you said (I thought): Love it!

About the Hindu gods '.. a lot, that's one for ev'ry bit

of life, as lived upon this Earth..." I think I'll take those words

to be my motto, as said Paul "without him, it's all turds!"


Then all the shit of life can be the empty waste and rot

divorced from love and meaning we live orphaned quite a lot

because we took inside ourselves the virus that brings hell..

until we're vacinated, with some antibodies, well,


we'll shuffle through and end our lives with meaning running out.

The triad of those Musketeers, had something that they'd shout..

And I'm inclined to take that up, to take it farther still:

So "ONE FOR ALL, AND ALL FOR ONE!" - and I think that I will!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...