2015-08-03

Those who wait on the Lord (of Love) for strength...

I wait on The Lord for He renews my strength. I will fly with wings like eagles. I will run and not be weary, I will walk and not faint. ISAIAH 40:31 (PM Version)

Well here I am
lying in bed

Body affected
by virus and cold.
When resurrected
It'll be strong 'n' bold.
Now weak 'n' shuffling,
It needs to be told
(even while snuff'ling)
to Wait on the Lord.

Now I see, waiting
means Time spent without,
but hope not abating
it can't whine, or pout,

it learns patience
reliance on God,
through waiting minutes
till comes his nod.

What when it's hours?
or weeks, or months more?
Know that Love cowers
not, for what's in store,

but love is patient.
God grow this in me.
I am your patient;
my doctor, you see

what's necessary,
right now for me,
back then for Mary,
Doctor's orders "Three..

..or more times a day
listen at his feet
"Waste of time?" you say?
Waiting time, is sweet.

God we love you, so
whatever you let
come to us (like Job)
we'll trust you. And bet ..

.. you're working goodness
greater than before
to come through all this.
"Makes" us love you more!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...