2015-03-24

From one Paul to another...


I don't worry about anything, I pray about everything. I tell God what I need and I thank him for all He has done for me.When I do this I experience Gods peace, which is far more wonderful than what this world can give, this peace is more than my mind can understand. This peace guards my heart and soul. Nothing compares. Philippians 4:6-7 (PM version)



Amen.
True for me too,
but just when I do
re-spond like you
to "you know who",
 who planted/ grew
a spirit imbued 
in us (though we're few)
a mind that's re-newed
with approaches as You'd
approach things, and clued
with what You valued
most when we were wooed
(not to be rude,
but almost we're "nude")
like a child who'd
just come into
 God's world, who flew
 fresh from the father
 who is clothed in light.
 You clothe us and gather
 us, and hold us tight.
Our new clothes are
not animal skins,
but light from the star..
Glad Jesus wins!
and grateful we are.       P Double-You.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...